• School Information
  • Financial Information
  • Smart Rider & USI Applications
  • Secondary Assistance Scheme

School Information

Contributions & Charges

2021 Contribution and Charges ALL YEAR LEVELS

2021 Requirements List-LOWER SCHOOL

2021 Requirements List- SENIOR SCHOOL

Place your order online
Senior School-Year Code:
Password: ZZY270

Lower School-Year Code:
Password: ZZY270

Preferred Payment Methods

We currently accept the following payment methods for all contributions and charges

  • Cash
  • Credit card: in person or by telephone
  • Direct deposit: Account details: BSB 016 560 Account No 3408 25826.
  • BPAY: Biller code 300355 Reference: Student No (quoted on invoice/statement)
  • We understand the cost of schooling can be a burden for many families particularly at the beginning of the year. If you wish to discuss payment options or a payment plan please contact the Manager Corporate Services on 9797 8900.

Smart Rider & USI Applications

Smart Rider Application. Bunbury SHS uses SmartRider as its Student ID/Library Card system. Please click on link for further information on application process Here

USI Application. Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) will only take a few minutes and it is free. You only need to create a USI once and it will stay with you for life. Create one Here

Secondary Assistance Scheme

The Secondary Assistance Scheme is available to parents or independent secondary students who hold eligible concession cards. It comprises an Education Program Allowance which is paid to the school, and a Clothing Allowance that can be paid to the school or the parent.
How to Apply
Click on link below. These forms must be submitted by the end of Term 1. Parents need to provide proof of eligibility and a school officer needs to sign the form. This needs to be applied for in first term of each year that the parents are eligible. Secondary Assistance Application Form

Available to parents of secondary students if the parent is a holder of: Pensioner Concession Card; or Health Care Card (Family card only - not for a specific child for medical purposes). A student can apply only if they have been classified by Centrelink as an independent student and must produce documentation from Centrelink identifying them as living independently. Eligible parents who home school their children can also apply through their Regional Education Office. Parents of students in receipt of ABSTUDY through Centrelink are only eligible for the ABSTUDY Supplement Allowance.

© All Rights Reserved ~ mediaworx web design