LOCAL INTAKE AREA
To see if you are within our local intake boundaries, please click on the link.View Local Intake Area Here
If you are not in our local intake area, we welcome your applications for assessment. Your application will be assessed on available space and from the priorities listed below. We recommend all students who do this also put in an application at their local high school first.
Applications for 2024 are currently open.
Year 7 2025 Enrolment Timeline
20 May 2024
- Applications open on this date
- Applications due by this date
- School will complete assessment of application according to the below priorities by this date.
Priority of Assessment
- Students who reside within the local intake area
- A student qualifying for an approved specialist program for that year.
- A student who will have a sibling also enrolled at the school for that year, other than a sibling in an approved specialist program, and who lives nearest to the school.
- A student who will not have a sibling enrolled at the school for that year or with a sibling in an approved specialist program and who lives nearest to the school.
All Enrolments - How to Enrol
For your convenience, the process for enrolments is outlined below. Follow the step by step procedure to enrol your child at Bunbury Senior High School and all the necessary paperwork associated with the application.
Step 1 - Complete the application form (link below):
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunisation records
- Proof of residency x 1 (copy of utility bill or rental agreement stating your CURRENT address) if applicable
- Visa / citizenship papers
- Latest Report/NAPLAN (for entering years 8-12)
Step 3 - Submit your completed forms and supporting documentation to the Bunbury Senior High School Administration for processing at:
Bunbury Senior High School
BUNBURY WA 6230
T: 9797 8900
Bunbury Senior High School is a gazetted Local Intake Area School; and can only guarantee places to students who reside within its Local Intake Area, or are accepted into one of our specialist programs:
- Gifted and Talented Education Secondary Selective Program
- BEST - Bunbury Elite Sports Training
- VASP - Visual Arts Specialist Program
We encourage all senior school students, regardless of local intake area, to look for the senior school pathways that best suit their future aspirations. We at Bunbury Senior High School have had outstanding results in ATAR achievement finishing in the top 50 schools in the state, placing at number 38 in 2021. Senior school aspirations are a consideration for senior school enrolment assessment.
Senior School Enrolments
Senior School Scholarships have now closed for 2023. Click the link to find out more. Scholarships