• School Information
  • Financial & Booklist Information
  • Smart Rider & USI Applications
  • Secondary Assistance Scheme

School Information

Contributions & Charges

Preferred Payment Methods

We currently accept the following payment methods for all contributions and charges

  • Cash
  • Credit card: in person or by telephone
  • Direct deposit: Account details: BSB 066 040 Account No 1990 6627.
  • BPAY: Biller code 300335 Reference: Student No (quoted on invoice/statement)
  • Bpoint: Click the pay now button

We understand the cost of schooling can be a burden for many families particularly at the beginning of the year. If you wish to discuss payment options or a payment plan please contact the Manager Corporate Services on 9797 8900.

Smart Rider & USI Applications

Smart Rider Application. Bunbury SHS uses SmartRider as its Student ID/Library Card system. All new students will have their photo taken in the first week of school for their Smartrider card. Any students who have lost their Smartrider will be able to purchase a replacement card from the Library.

USI Application. Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) will only take a few minutes and it is free. You only need to create a USI once and it will stay with you for life. Create one Here

Secondary Assistance Scheme

The Secondary Assistance Scheme is available to parents or independent secondary students who hold eligible concession cards. It comprises an Education Program Allowance which is paid to the school, and a Clothing Allowance that can be paid to the school or the parent.

How to Apply
Click on link below. These forms must be submitted by the end of Term 1. Parents need to provide proof of eligibility and a school officer needs to sign the form. This needs to be applied for in first term of each year that the parents are eligible. Secondary Assistance Application Form

Available to parents of secondary students if the parent is a holder of: Pensioner Concession Card; or Health Care Card (Family card only - not for a specific child for medical purposes). A student can apply only if they have been classified by Centrelink as an independent student and must produce documentation from Centrelink identifying them as living independently. Eligible parents who home school their children can also apply through their Regional Education Office. Parents of students in receipt of ABSTUDY through Centrelink are only eligible for the ABSTUDY Supplement Allowance.

© All Rights Reserved ~ mediaworx web design